I've forgotten my Loansome Doc password. Can you tell me what it is?
For your security, the password for your Loansome Doc account can only be emailed to the email address in your account record. To reset your password, do the following:
- Go to the Loansome Doc login page at https://www.docline.gov/loansome/login.cfm
- Select the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your email address in the field provided.
- Click the Submit button.
- The system will generate a new password for your account and send it to your email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email to login and change your password.
The subject of the system generated email is: LoansomeDoc Login Help and the From: email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see the Loansome Doc Login Help email in your Inbox, check your SPAM or Junk mail folder.
Note: Please do not reply to these email messages, as this is NOT a monitored email address. If you have a technical problem with changing your password or if your email address is no longer valid, please contact your "ordering library" or NLM.
NLM Reference and Customer Services contact information:
- (888) FINDNLM [(888) 346-3656]
- International: (301) 594-5983
- Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
- Fax (301) 402-1384
- Email NLM
- NLM Portal
- About NLM & NIH
- Drugs & Medical Devices
- Getting NLM Materials
- General Questions about Getting Materials
- Copyright & Licensing
- General DOCLINE Questions
- Technical DOCLINE Questions
- DOCLINE Requests
- Serial Holdings
- DOCLINE and Loansome Doc
- Interlibrary Loan
- Loansome Doc Article Ordering Service
- Grants & Funding
- MedlinePlus Connect
- MedlinePlus en español
- Genetics Home Reference
- Health Services Research and Public Health
- Household Products Database
- History of Medicine
- Indexing & Cataloging
- General PubMed
- My NCBI
- Searching PubMed
- LinkOut for Libraries
- MEDLINE Content
- Training & Outreach
- Topic #: 28045-1103
- Date Created: 01/18/2017
- Last Modified Since: 01/23/2018
- Viewed: 36