As an existing Affiliate Licensee in Member Country X, what should I do if I want to use SNOMED CT in Member Country Y?

If you decide to use, deploy or distribute SNOMED CT in additional Member countries you should check the Member countries’ website to determine if there are specific requirements for use in that specific Member country. You can locate each Member country’s designated website by following the links from the IHTSDO Members page.
Was this answer helpful?YesNo


Topic Information
  • Topic #: 28045-1650
  • Date Created: 02/27/2017
  • Last Modified Since: 10/05/2017
  • Viewed: 6