- Enter keyword terms in the Search Directory Collections box, located in the upper left hand corner of the screen, and click the Go button.
This search will result in a list of collections that have the words "anesthesiology" within their records. The search term(s) will be highlighted in the record results list.
- Refine your results list by clicking on the refine by links to the left of the screen.
Example: Alabama under State/Province
This will retrieve all the collections that have anesthesiology and Alabama.
- Keywords are not case sensitive.
- Keywords do not have to be entered in any particular order.
- Phrase searching is performed by enclosing two terms in quotes.
Example: ”Public Health“