When there is no staff available to fill lend requests due to vacations or similar outages, libraries can set themselves "Out of Office" in DOCLINE, which makes them "Temporarily Inactive" for lending, and prevents requests from routing to them.
- In the main menu, click Libraries
- Select Manage library
- Scroll down to Library Schedule
- Click + (plus sign) to expand Library Schedule section
- Click Edit
- Click cursor in Start Date to display calendar widget or to type dates (MM-DD-YYYY)
- Input start and end dates for time periods when requests should not route to your library
- Click Update Library to save changes
At the end of the last active day, please receipt any new requests and update all pending requests as 'Not Filled' so they will immediately route on to the next potential lender.
- The library will be deactivated immediately if the stop date is today. If the stop date is in the future, on that date (at 12:05 am) Time-Triggered Actions will automatically change the library's status to "Temporarily Not Receiving Requests."
- For additional blank Out of Office date ranges, complete displayed date ranges and click Update Library, then -click Edit again. Additional ranges will display.
- Out of Office date ranges in the past should be manually deleted.