A request for a change of principal investigator is made via a countersigned letter (signed by the principal investigator and the administrative official listed on the face page of the grant application). Most other changes can be negotiated through electronic communication with NLM staff assigned to your grant. If using e-mail, follow the guidelines described here for requesting changes that need prior approval.
Comments (0)