Outgoing Contact Library emails are addressed to the recipient library's "Delivery Email Address" and to each ILL Contacts* listed in their Library Profile.
- To contact another library about a request, use Lend or Borrow Search (as appropriate) to locate the specific request.
- In the Search results request display, the Contact Library envelope icon appears to the right of the Lender or Borrower Name.
- Click the icon to display the Contact Library form.
- The form is populated with the Request number as well as To*: and From: information.
- Add your message.
- Edit email address in the "Your Contact" section (address CC'd on the message) if desired.
- Complete "I'm not a Robot" captcha
- Click Send Message.
Note: copies of outgoing emails are not retained by DOCLINE
*see Support Article-05200 for information on updating library and contact email addresses.